Thank you Quotes, Messages: Thank You Messages and your birthday wishes are a fantastic way to show your gratitude, whether to God, to Life or into your loved ones. With all these messages and words you’ll be able to thank correctly everyone who has to want your congratulations on your birthday, given presents or wished who wish you a happy birthday.
Someone send you birthday greetings, and much more amazing is understanding how to thank them know how to return to every individual in the kind of gratitude, for this we’ve established these Thank you quotes to your birthday wishes, to reunite with gratitude words into those congratulations.
Table Of Content
- 1 Thank You Quotes, Messages
- 2 Short Thank You Quotes For Cards
- 3 What can I say instead of thank you?
- 4 Thank You For The Birthday Wishes
- 5 Thank You Gratitude Quotes
- 6 Thank You Appreciation Quotes
- 7 Thank You Be Thankful
- 8 Funny Thank You Quotes
- 9 Giving Thanks Quotes
- 10 Thank You God Quotes
- 11 Thank You Quotes For Mom
- 12 Thank You Quotes For Friends
- 13 Thank You Quotes For Teachers
- 14 Thank You Quotes For Veterans
- 15 Happy Thanks Giving Wishes, Quotes
- 16 Final Thoughts On Thank You Cards
Thank You Quotes, Messages
My birthday is very special for me not as of gifts I get, but since I could get the love of my beloved friends. I’m very delighted to have the ability to count in your affection on this particular day to remind me that much greater than completing yet another year of life I’m finishing another year of amazing friends. Thanks.
My birthday has been much more unique with your own message, I’m very pleased to know that without visiting us for a very long time we still have such a powerful link.
Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes now! I love your love!
Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes at a unique moment. You’re a very unique person for me personally.
I wish to thank God for my life! I adore you all!
Many thanks to all of the men and women who congratulated me on my birthday and now.
I would like to have some time and say” thank you” to everyone for your birthday wishes. It means a great deal to me that you’ve taken all of your time from your hectic life to wish me a happy birthday, and I’m very honored to have all you as my buddy. Thank you quotes to get birthday wishes facebook
Thank you for all of the fantastic birthday wishes. They really mean a great deal to me personally.
The friendship and affection I believed, the indications of closeness and recognition, along with the many excellent words and wishes for the 70th/60th/50th birthday have touched me profoundly. For this and for the terrific flowers and presents, I express my heartfelt thanks to everyone.
I want to thank all of the cards, messages, presents, and surprises which I purchased today.
Dear Facebook friends, now I wish to thank all of those who took the time to congratulate me out of your hectic life. Your words brightened my heart, and all those messages created my birthday a much more special moment. Thank you all for your loving love and that I want you all the very best!
Many thanks for all who believed of me on my birthday and also have congratulated me through a telephone call, WhatsApp messages, email, Facebook and personally!
Many thanks to all of my friends and my loved ones, that wished me a happy birthday. Many thanks to all of my buddies that are traveling across the world and that have made the attempt to want me.
Although I’m a bit exhausted, I had a totally fantastic birthday weekend! I’d love to thank you all again for your birthday wishes. I am really blessed to have such fantastic friends and a wonderful family in my life.
Alo Read > Best Happy Birthday Status With Image
Short Thank You Quotes For Cards
Using a handwritten thank you note to express your gratitude is one of the most personal ways to show your appreciation. The time and effort you put into creating your sentiment will only be more apparent with the addition of a short thank you quote. Allow your card to say more than, “Thank you.”
- “Thank you for being the reason I smile.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for being you.” —Anonymous
- “Here’s to those who inspire you and don’t even know it.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for brightening my world.” —Anonymous
- “Let us be kinder to one another.” —Aldous Huxley
- “You’ve always believed in me. Thank you!” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for being an important part of my story.” —Anonymous
- “Saying thank you is more than good manners, it is good spirituality.” —Alfred Painter
- “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” —Mark Twain
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” —Willie Nelson
- “There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.” —Anonymous
- “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” —Maya Angelou
What can I say instead of thank you?
To people who contributed to this achievement, who honored you with addresses and heartfelt words to you on your birthday on Facebook. But also for people who have taken the opportunity to shake your hands. The best way to say thank you would be to label everyone in your thank you quotes in your FB post. Have a look at messages which may be utilized to reply to your buddies who have congratulated you on societal networks. Responding with something considerate and showing that affection is fantastic for individuals to feel they have made a huge difference.
Thank You For The Birthday Wishes
Thank you all and everyone for… fine words… for wishes… and also for your memory…: It is very precious and constructive to locate here much cordiality…: I deliver the energy of this kisses…: *** I wish you a wonderful afternoon…:
I thank all of you in the center for sending me innumerable birthday greetings and I didn’t know I had been so hot on Facebook.
It is thanks to you this day was memorable! Your smiles, small words, and hot attentions touched me.
The greatest surprise for the birthday was supposed to open my wall Facebook and watch the many greetings obtained from all of the people I adore.
This afternoon was among the very best of my life, not just because I had been surrounded by people I adore, but since I sensed your great love by using their words that you shipped to me at a million distinct ways.
Thank you so much for all of your birthday wishes you have committed to me. You’ve made my birthday lovely. Thank you! A true hug to each of you personally.
I couldn’t envision that about the Facebook wall I’d have obtained so many good wishes for my birthday. This is the most amazing gift and I thank all you with all of my heart. Your wishes have left it exceptional this day.
My buddy, your present, your existence and the very pleasant compliments you’ve given me would be the finest gifts of the day. I adore you and I can always take your wishes with me.
A huge Thank You to everyone who discovered out of their hectic lifestyles and desired me in my Bday, all I pray for is a very long n amazing life to every one of you your intimate ones.
Thank you for being a part of my life! It’s you that makes my life trip more motivating, light and joyful. I want to dwell many, many years to get the privilege of continuing to reside with the great people who you’re.
Dear family and friends, I want to individually thank all you who remembered me on my birthday, that desired me congratulations and congratulated me. But luckily you’re many, therefore thank you jointly, but using personal respect for every and every one.
Thank You Gratitude Quotes
A great way to elevate your thank you card sayings is by reminding yourself what you have to be thankful for. What better way to do so than with a few quotes about being grateful? Quotes provide a source of inspiration for your personalized card and serve as the perfect way to show your gratitude when you may be at a loss for words.
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —JFK
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.” —Anonymous
- “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.” —Robert Holden
- “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” —Bruce Wilkinson
- “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” —Kristin Armstrong
- “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.” —Cicero
- “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” —David Steinall-Rast
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” —William Arthur Ward
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” —Brian Tracy
- “Gratitude is the open door to abundance.” —Anonymous
- “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” —Aesop
- “Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” —Randy Pausch
Thank You Appreciation Quotes
Use a few quotes about appreciation in your thank you notes to recognize your card recipient in a one-of-a-kind way. Adding a few appreciation quotes to your thank you card message will shine a light on your grateful heart, especially if you’re sending cards during the holidays.
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” —Aaron Polson
- “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” —Anonymous
- “Make it a habit to tell people to thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. I truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life and you’ll find that you have more of it.” —Ralph Marston
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” —Voltaire
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —Marcel Proust
- “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it all into words is all that is necessary.” —Margaret Cousins
- “Change your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” —Tony Robbins
- “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” —Steve Maraboli
Thank You Be Thankful
We could all use a little reminder for the many things we have to be thankful for, no matter how big or small. Use these motivational quotes in cards or display them around the house to remind yourself why you’re thankful.
- “Whenever you are to do a thing, though it can never be known to yourself, ask yourself how you would act were all the world looking at you and act accordingly.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” —Anonymous
- “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” —Roy T. Bennett
- “I will forever remain humble because I know I could have less. I will always be grateful because I know I’ve had less.” —Anonymous
- “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence. Look up at the sky and contemplate how amazing life is.” —Anonymous
- “I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.” —Anonymous
- “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” —Thorton Wilder
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” —John Wooden
- “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” —Guillaume Apollinaire
- “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” —Anonymous
Funny Thank You Quotes
Say thank you with a smile! These light-hearted and funny thank you quotes are sure to do the trick and keep your loved ones in good spirits.
- “I feel a very unusual sensation—if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.” —Benjamin Disraeli
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” —Oscar Wilde
- “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.” —Ethel Watts Mumford
- “Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.” —Mark Twain
- “There’s always something to be thankful for. If you can’t pay your bills, you can be thankful you’re not one of your creditors.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for always being there for me even when I’m being a pain in the rear.” —Anonymous
- “I couldn’t find a card that expressed my gratitude the way I wanted. I need a card that gives you a big hug.” —Anonymous
- “You put you in thank you!” —Anonymous
Giving Thanks Quotes
Adding a couple of quotes about giving to your thank you note is the perfect way to personalize your thank you message. Think about what exactly you are thanking this person for and take this chance to customize your greeting even more.
- “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” —Winston Churchill
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” —Mother Teresa
- “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” —Helen Keller
- “It’s not about how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” —Mother Teresa
- “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” —Steve Maraboli
- “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” —Ben Carson
- “Presents are made for the pleasure of who gives them, not the merits of who receives them.” ―Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind
- “You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.” —Amy Carmichael
- “For it is in giving that we receive.” — Francis of Assisi
Thank You God Quotes
Giving thanks to God is a great way to highlight your faith through your thank you cards or Christmas cards. We’ve compiled some of the best quotes for giving thanks to God, what a blessing.
- “Thank you, God, for everything in my life. The good and the bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.” —Anonymous
- “It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given me another day to live. Thank you, God.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.” —Garrison Keillor
- “Thank you, God, for giving me the strength to keep going.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you, God, for all your blessings to me and my family. For the strength, you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful…” —Anonymous
- “O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” —William Shakespeare
- “God thank you for keeping me together when I’m falling apart.” —Anonymous
- “Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, ‘I know that was you God!’ Thanks!” —Anonymous
- “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say, ‘thank you’?” —William Arthur Ward
- “Thank you, God, for blessing me much more than I deserve.” —Anonymous
- “God will make a way when there seems to be no way. Thank you, God.”
- “What I have done is worthy of nothing but silence and forgetfulness, but what God has done for me is worthy of everlasting and thankful memory.” —Joseph Hall
Thank You Quotes For Mom
It’s important to remind Mom how thankful you are for her, no matter what age you are. Make a point to show your appreciation in a big way with a personalized thank you quote for Mom. She won’t be able to stop smiling after she receives this sweet note filled with gratitude. She deserves it!
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported.” —Anonymous
- “Thanks for never asking for reasons or explanations when all I wanted was a long hug and a few laughs.” —Anonymous
- “Thanks for the genes that provided these crazy good looks, Mom.” —Anonymous
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
- “Dear Mom, thanks for always being there for me, loving me, caring for me. No one can ever replace you in my heart.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you, Mom, for letting me grow my own wings, for letting me fly, for catching me when I fall, for letting me stand when I can’t and for assuring me I can fly again. I soared even higher mom, simply because you believed.” —Anonymous
- “Mom, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.” —Anonymous
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” —Washington Irving
- “Mom, had I listened to your advice, I’d have been in a better place today. Now, I promise to live a life, which drives that regret away. Thanks for putting up with me all these years…” —Anonymous
- “The purest and truest meaning of the word unconditional can only be found in a Mother’s love. Thank you for that Mom.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you, Mom.” —Anonymous
- “Mom, thank you for all that you’ve done and still do. I do love you and no one can replace my love for you.” —Anonymous
- “Mom, thank you for always being there for me. Not just when I needed you, but when I needed you most.” —Anonymous
- “I love you, Mom. No matter what we go through and no matter how much we argue, I know in the end, you’ll always be there for me. Thank you.” —Anonymous
- “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
Thank You Quotes For Friends
Trying to put into words how much your friends mean to you is nearly impossible, right? That’s why we’ve let the experts put these emotions into words for us. These thank you quotes for friends are sure to let your BFF know just how much he/she means to you. Add these words to a custom calendar with photos of you and your best friend for a fun gift.
- “The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.” —Anonymous
- “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” —Thomas Aquinas
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” —Walter Winchell
- “Thank you for making so many ordinary moments, extraordinary.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for always giving me the extra push I need.” —Anonymous
- “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” —John F. Kennedy
- “I get by with a little help from my friends.” —The Beatles
- “My friend…Thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and crazy habits. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am.” —Anonymous
- “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” —Henry Van Dyke
- “Thank you for touching my life in ways you never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like YOU.” —Anonymous
- “Your friendship is a special gift. Generously given, happily accepted and deeply appreciated!” —Anonymous
- “A friend. A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure, for friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace. A friend makes the world we live in a better and happier place. Thank you for being my friend.” —Anonymous
Thank You Quotes For Teachers
These thank you quotes for teachers are the best way to say thanks to those with the grandest hearts. Use these words in addition to a personalized gift to show your appreciation to your teacher.
- “You are the best because you brought out the best in us.” —Anonymous
- “The best teachers teach from the heart not from the book.” —Anonymous
- “A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in the pupils.” —Ever Garrison
- “Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.” —Japanese Proverb
- A teacher affects eternity: he can never tell where his influence stops.” —Henry Adams
- “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds. Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.” —Colleen Wilcox
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” —Nelson Mandela
- “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.” —Anonymous
- “The influence of a teacher can never be erased.” —Anonymous
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” —Albert Einstein
- “We may not remember everything you said, but we will remember how special you made us feel. Thank you.” —Anonymous
- “Good teachers like you aren’t always the ones who have fancy degrees and qualifications. They are the ones who have a big heart and a burning desire to make the world a better place, one kid at a time. Thank you.” —Anonymous
Thank You Quotes For Veterans
There are no words grand enough to thank those who have sacrificed everything but, saying something is far better than saying nothing at all. These thank you quotes for veterans will help you show your appreciation.
- “We don’t know them all, but we owe them all! Thank you.” —Anonymous
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” —Jeff Miller
- “There are not words big enough. There is not a hug strong enough. There is not a smile wide enough. All I can offer is thank you. You are my hero. You are in my thoughts. You are in my prayers. For all you’ve done, thank you.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you, Veteran… For stepping forward when others step back. For placing yourself between us and danger. For serving our country. For protecting our freedoms.” —Anonymous
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” —Anonymous
- “Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us.” —Steve Buyer
- “Thank you to all our military personnel for the sacrifices you have made for our freedom.” —Anonymous
- “I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you, my heart has no bottom.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you, Veterans. This nation shall remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” —Anonymous
- Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms.”
- “Home of the free, because of the brave. Thank you.” —Anonymous
- “For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you.” —Anonymous
- “Hero, thank you for your service.” —Anonymous
- “In memory of many, in honor of all, thank you.” —Anonymous
- “Thank you for your service, sacrifice, and patriotism.” —Anonymous
- “Freedom isn’t free. Thank you for your service.” —Anonymous
- “Dear Military Veterans: It’s not Veterans Day or Memorial Day…it’s a regular, everyday type of day and I just wanted to say, thanks.” —Anonymous
- “You’d have to go a long way to find someone who was more proud and grateful for what our veterans have done for all of us.” —Jim Davis
- “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” —Anonymous
- “Some people dream the dream. Some people live the dream. Some people defend the dream. God bless the defenders.” —Anonymous
Happy Thanks Giving Wishes, Quotes
Thanks for visiting friends, we hope you enjoy all the (thank you quote, messages) above collection. If you do not get a beautiful thanking wish on the Internet, please read all the above happy thank giving wishes properly and send thank you messages to your loved ones.
Now I hear a lot of lovely words and wishes. And out of myself, I would like you that everything that you wanted for me many days has come true! Love, joy, and prosperity!
My beloved, thank you very much for your attention and warm congratulations to this afternoon! I really need everything that you mentioned now to come true. And I feel it’ll be so. I’m thankful to you for everything you’ve in my life!
Many thanks to all for the sort, honest, warming wishes with their heat! I am hoping that all of them will come true not just for me personally, but also for you as well as also the life of all will be enjoyable, carefree and lovely!
Final Thoughts On Thank You Cards
It’s important to take the time to show our thanks when we can and even more important to recognize the impact that a simple “thank you” can have on someone’s day. Your time and recognition will not be forgotten after reaching out to thank someone for something they have done. Use the words of others to inspire your thank you card messages and highlight the aspects you admire most about your card recipients. Thank you quotes and sayings can go a long way in motivating those you send them to. Showing your gratitude will not only make your card recipient feel good, but it will make you feel good too.